Friday 27 April 2012

Review of Ideas

How have your original ideas / concepts changed from the start of the project? 
-My original ideas/concepts have changed from the start of this project as I was not looking deep into experimenting with all this material. 

How have your original ideas developed through experimenting with techniques, materials and equipment?
-My original ideas have developed through experimenting with different materials, equipment and techniques, as I have learnt new skills while experimenting.

How have your original ideas developed as a result of researching the work of others? 
-My original ideas have also developed by looking at a few artists.

Do you think your ideas will continue to change and develop as your work progresses? Do you have any further experimenting / research to do that you think might change / improve your ideas?
-I believe that my ideas will continue to develop as my work progresses, this is because I may develop many ideas as I go along. I have made further experiments in order to improve and develop ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment