Friday 10 February 2012

My Exam Brief

-Why have you selected this brief?
I have selected this brief as I am interested in the topic illustrations, in contrast I believe I will enjoy it.


-What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?
I am planning to look at both primary and secondary research as I believe both will benefit this brief.


-Which artists/designers will you be looking at (you must select a minimum of 3 from the brief)
Raphael Vincenzi, Hennie Haworth, Zoe More O'Ferrall.


-What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with? 
I would like to experiment with different materials that would make the work I produce slightly artistic, interesting and unique.

1 comment:

  1. You need to include a copy of the brief within this post to complete it!

    I am very concerned that at this stage you have only completed the first 3 tasks please refer to the exam unit checklist for guidance on what work needs to be complete at this stage, if you need help with this please see me.

    ReplyDelete